Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Happy November!!

First of all, I have decided to put "Good Music Part 2" on hold and talk about more important matters instead. Let me begin by saying Happy November everyone!! Whoohoo Thanksgiving and Black Friday and coming up fast! The point of this post in well, I guess to basically fangirl over my unrequited love for this boy. We have never talked, he probably doesn't even know I exist as he is a few years older than me. I have literally been stalking his youtube channel, instagram, and facebook the past four days like nonstop. This is getting to the point it is getting very weird and creepy and I CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! Lets call him Shakira, since he seems to like Shakira LOL. Okay so first of all, Shakira is really cute. Like legit cute, cute. I think confidence is the most attractive trait anyone could have, and he is overflowing with confidence. Eww that sounded really cheesy. He is also a great public speaker as I have heard his speeches and his impromptu announcements. His youtube videos are very deep too, the content is so philosophical and different from the average level of stupidity in boys. In one of his videos, he talks about how you have to find the girl that truly understands you. I feel like that is a very hard statement for a person of his age and social status to make. It really awed me and made me fall for him even harder. Okay, enough about this boy.. I just can't stop thinking about him AHH!


No comments:

Post a Comment